The increasing competition among tourism destinations is a major trend that seems to become more and more relevant over time. Traditional markets are changing and new markets are emerging. Understanding how these markets evolve is an important step to successfully capture the business opportunities they bring about.
Destinations are competing in a very crowded marketplace where few tourists have any particular loyalty to the places they visit and the brands they use. This makes it important to try to develop distinctive brands and to position oneself competitively.
As consumer needs and wants change, the role of the destination marketer is to ensure getting the right customer to the destination.
What can we do for your business?
- Identify target markets in the region.
- Identify target segments in each market.
- Develop a marketing plan with promotional goals.
- Develop a promotional campaign with a well-focused theme.
- Develop a media and public relations strategy.
- Monitor the funding of a marketing plan adequately.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of a marketing plan.